This Wolters Kluwer app-book, The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 35th Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Discover why housestaff and faculty worldwide depend on this best-selling medical text! Concise and user-friendly, The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics, 35th Edition, focuses on the essential information you need to know for successful patient care. Written by residents who are assisted by faculty co-authors and an outstanding editorial team, this must-have reference presents brief, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of commonly encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes. Thoroughly updated throughout, the 35th Edition provides a clear view of the challenges faced by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners, plus offers practical solutions, and expert guidance – all in one convenient and easily accessible source.
• Thoroughly updated to reflect the increasing and ever-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics.
• Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas of medicine and the core subspecialties, including neurology and toxicology content available online.
• Concise, practical format features a brief discussion of pathophysiology, an evidence-based presentation of current therapies, and need-to-know diagnostic and therapeutic guidance from global experts.
• Easy-to-follow guidelines, diagrams, and algorithms assist in the diagnosis, investigation, and management of frequently encountered medical conditions.
• Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
Authors: Dr Pavan Bhat, Alexandra Dretler, Mark Gdowski, Rajeev Ramgopal, Dominique Williams
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Wolters Kluwer, Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.
The Washington Manual of Med is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-27. The program can be installed on Android.
The Washington Manual of Med (version 2.3.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.